Fun At Work
Why we love it: The eGlobe careers page describes the team, tech, and perks that make it a great place to work. It conjointly includes the chance to apply for employment that doesn’t be a particular open role.
Our Core Values
- Achievement: Doing work that yields results.
- Relationships: Working alongside coworkers as well as helping others.
- Helping Others: Providing assistance to individuals or groups.
- Recognition: Receiving credit for achievements.
- Influence: Having the ability to affect people's opinions and ideas.
MID-LEVEL IT SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVES (2 – 3 YEARS EXPERIENCES, PREFERENCE TO EXECUTIVES WITH ECOMMERCE EXPERIENCE)
Priorities for candidates who know about the following:
- Having good experience in IT Sales ( 1 - 3 yrs )
- Cold call to hunt for and qualify new customers in the identified market and Email Campaign
- Market Research
- Telephone Etiquette and Excellent Communication Skills with Individual contributor
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence, superior convincing and negotiation skills
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Goal driven, with focus on results, outcomes, and achievements
- Preparing written proposals
- Managing and prioritizing multiple projects and tasks
- Creating and maintaining networking opportunities, partnerships
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Prospecting skills
- Direct marketing activities
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Respond to client inquiries
- Develop sales proposals
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching
- Maintain sales activity records
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, international business or related majors;
- Computer proficiency and ability, broad knowledge of MS Word & Excel & Power Point required
JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Graduates/Post Graduates in IT or Computer Science.
- Only 2017/2018 pass outs may apply.
- Any IT related certification would be an added advantage.
- Immediate joiners.
Please drop in CV at [email protected]
A challenging position for an experienced sales professional to develop sales strategies, customer base and manage the sales.
The role would involve other primary functions including building a strong sales pipeline and converting opportunities to increase business for the Organisation across geographies and functions.
Key responsibilities :-
- To manage the entire IT Product sales life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Understanding customers' diverse & specific business needs and applying services /product knowledge to meet those needs
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to develop new prospects /business logos / accounts / clients
- Strategizing effective sales plans and meeting sales targets.
- Target and grow business within existing accounts by mapping stakeholders and key decision makers in the business, and pitching in for various services
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to the clients with support from the Delivery team
- Generating new business leads by identifying and developing new business through networking. Hunt new logos.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Promotion of products/services portfolio
- Conceptualizing and designing global sales campaigns / webinars / seminars, to create awareness and interests, thereby generating leads for reference sales
- Providing Business development leadership within your region or area of responsibility to ensure business in accordance with company policy that will maximize the company's income potential and profitability.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Identifying target Accounts
- Lead generation
- Coordinating with marketing and technical team to prepare marketing collaterals
- Inside and outbound sales activities
- Identifying business pain points and suggesting the right solution
- Preparation of proposals &follow-ups.
- Interacting with Senior Management including CXOs of various organizations.
- Deal closures
- Business development
- Responsible for P&L and business growth of the company
- International Sales, experience in target oriented sales activities.
MID-LEVEL SEO SPECIALIST (PREFERENCE TO EXECUTIVE WITH ECOMMERCE EXPERIENCE)
We are looking for Mid-level SEO Specialist to join a team of highly skilled developers to work on a number of exciting projects including those for well-known brands around the Globe.
eGlobe IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. expect the following of all our employees:
- Content creation and execution, blogs and other websites
- Building digital PR
- Able to follow up with link requests, reporting and other SEO related work
- Project management (able to manage and organize multiple client site promos)
- Able to communicate well in English (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Time management oriented
- Ability to work consistently and independently from the team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Promote high standards of professionalism, integrity and leadership throughout global service delivery organization
- Extensive SEO link building experience
- Detailed traffic reporting.
- Priorities for candidates who know about the following:
- Able to spec and plan a project
- Client facing experience
- Organised, Hard Working and Dedicated
- Comfortable monitoring timescales and deadlines of multiple projects/developers
- Ability to schedule and manage teams effectively for multiple projects at the same time
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER- (3 or 4 yrs)
- Mobile app developer in Hybrid platform using ionic - 3 or 4 yrs
- Mandatory Skills: Ionic Framework(3/4) and Angular(5/6/7) (Hybrid app development)
- Optional : HTML, CSS, SCSS, Android Java Programming and Swift 4 (Native app development)
- IDEs : VS Code (Mandatory), Android Studio, XCode.
- Version Ccontrol : Bitbucket, Smartgit
- Knowledge in native app development(iOS/Android) will be an added advantage.
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER(5 Yrs Exp)
- PHP Senior developer with Laravel 5 and lumen experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with RESTFul API's.
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming Concepts,
- Understanding of MVC design pattern
- Excellent Knowledge of MySQL
- Frontend knowledge in HTML and CSS is beneficial
- Experience in any modern JS frameworks (not mandatory)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Understanding security compliance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
BUSINESS ANALYST (2 + Yrs)
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organization
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Skilled business analysts also use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.