E-commerce has become a requirement for all kinds of companies. Every web business owner is looking for a sophisticated business solution that offers scalability, flexibility, and scalability.
Magento 2 versions from 2.3 has a replacement for traditional install / upgrade schema which is used to maintain the database structure.
A website considered a great source of a marketing platform for a travel company. It is a place where you can share your availability and regularity all the time without unusual hindrances. A website should be responsive, user-friendly, and easy to operate. A travel company promotes itself through the best website to put trustworthy content. It may promote visitors and it would be a great platform to place tour packages.
Today Magento 2 has become one of the most widely and commonly used eCommerce development platform around the world. In this article:, we will learn about..
Magento 2 extensions can be installed in 3 different ways: via Composer, via ZIP-archive, and via Browser.
If you’re looking to install your Magento 2 extension, you’ll love this step by step tutorial.
We have added 3 different methods to install the Magento modules
Method 1, Installing the extension from third-party resources will be shown in detail.
Method 2, we will learn to install the extension from Magento Store.
Method 3, Install via admin web setup wizard will be discussed.
The choice of method depends on the way the module appears in the system.
Now, let's dive into the methods to Install Magento 2 Extension.
If extensions were purchased or downloaded from any third party providers, you will have to install those extensions manually from the downloaded zip file.
Let's check on how to do it.
Steps to install:
1. First step is to unzip the file.
2. Then, create a directory called app/code/COMPANYNAME/MODULENAME into the root directory of your Magento installation where COMPANYNAME and MODULENAME should be replaced by the module internal identifier. You can easily find it from the composer.json file in the extension ZIP file you downloaded. After creating the module directory, put the contents of the extension file in there.
3. Next step, In CLI go to Magento 2 root directory Run: PHP bin/Magento setup:upgradev.
4. In that, Run: PHP bin/Magento setup:static-content:deploy.
5. Last step, Clear all Cache.
In this guide we will show how to install manually from the zip file.
Please follow the 5-step installation as below.
1. As the first step, Install via the composer.
2. While installing your extension via composer, it is required to install the composer first. At the same time, you must have your access keys in handy to install.
3. Next, Navigate to My Profile in Marketplace, then choose Access key in My Products section as shown below.
4. Then, you will get a public key and private key for installing Magento 2 extensions as shown in image below.
5. Now, you can go through the following steps to install Magento extension via composer.
Steps to install:
1. First, Find the extension you want to install and check the Technical Details in My Purchase.
2. Next, Navigate to your project directory and update the composer.json file composer require :
Ex: composer require egits/push-notification:1.0.0.
3. Then, Run: php bin/magento setup:upgrade.
4. Now you have to Run: php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy.
5. In the last, Clear cache and Magento 2 extension will be installed.
1. First, Go to Magento admin navigate to System ---> Web Setup Wizard ---> Extension Manager.
2. Here we see that the extension manager lists each component that is installed and also used to synchronize any extensions you have purchased. Now click 'Review and Install', as shown in image below.
3. As the next step, you will get a list of modules that are ready to install. Find the module that you want to install and click 'Install'.
4. Next, start readiness check.
5. If you face any readiness check error, check your Magento 2 system requirements and make changes as required.
6. Once the errors are resolved, you will get a readiness check complete message, then, click 'Next'.
7. Now, you will get an advisable message to take a backup before installing an extension.
8. Click 'Next' when the backup is done.
9. Now you will see the installation status.
Follow the above steps and your Magento 2 extension is installed.
©2021 eGlobe IT Solutions. All Rights Reserved.